Renato Zocchi world motocross champion, winner of the Rally of the Pharaohs, protagonist of the Paris Dakar, 2nd place in the Baja 1000, winner of the Gibraltar Race and the Alps Tourist Trophy, official Honda rider, in 1984 he invented together with his brother Guido the Rally of Sardinia and later organized the Giro d'Italia Automobilistico, the Pavia Venezia of boat, Sestriere 1000, Uomo e Donna Avventura, Horse Raid and many other successful international events.
In 2018, together with some friends who are passionate about the motorbike sector, he founded Adventure Riding srl, a company dedicated to the development of tourist and sports motorcycling, and the organization of services to companies in the motorbike and automotive sectors.
In the company team Walter Benati, for years sales & event mngr Camel, expert in the retail sector and marketing strategies and managing director of major companies such as Fruit of the Loom, Enervit, Longoni Sport, Carcomauto group, MRE organizers of the Gibraltar Rrace, Giuseppe Moscoloni known civil law lawyer, Michel Kanah manager in the field of high fashion and real estate, passionate about motorbikes and horses, Claudio Alberti photographer and motorcyclist; for 40 years he has managed the IT HW part of a foreign company, and Marco Brogioli, motorbike enthusiast and expert in automotive sales.
Today, thanks to the experience gained in the past, Adventure Riding offers various motorcycling events, aimed at a wide range of users, with different types of motorbikes, suitable for different terrains and provides its organization and its specialized guides in all Italian regions, but also in Europe, Morocco and Tunisia, for the accompaniment of groups and for the organization of press events, testing vehicles and accessories, team building and whatever is required by companies.
Renato Zocchi, a single passion: horses
It is always and only one, the true passion of Renato Zocchi: horses. Whether they are on four legs or enclosed in a box to develop power on two wheels, they have made him a champion several times and with a respectable curriculum.
– IMF National Race Director
– FMI National Sporting Commissioner
– FIM International Race Director
– FIM International Steward
– CSAI National Race Director
– CSAI National Steward
– Off-road motorbike instructor and guide
– Advises the FIM and the FIA on the drafting of the rules of the World Raid Tout Terrain Championship
– 3 editions Sardinia Gran Tour
– 2 editions Swank Rally of Sardinia
– 6 editions Regional Tour
– Ducati motor 2 editions “Ducati Iron Man 100 steps" international motorbike rally
– Locarno Venezia bike and boat adventure
– 3 editions “Giro d'Italia automobile race
– 12 editions “Rally di Sardegna" World Championship rally raid car and motorbike
– 3 editions “Uomo e Donna Avventura" international adventure trophy
– 3 editions “Raid Pavia – Venice" World Powerboat Championship
– 3 editions “Riviera 1000" international car and motorbike rally raid
– 2 editions “1000 KM of Ciocco" international car and motorbike rally
– 3 editions “Sestriere 1000" international car and motorbike rally raid
– 3 editions “Horse Raid" international car and motorcycle rally in Sardinia
– 3 editions “La Grande Avventura" international motorboat rally
– 6 editions “Sicuri su due ruote" (Safe on two wheels), national tour with driving schools for young people
– Rally of the Pharaohs" World Rally Raid Car-Motorcycle Championship
– “Trofeo del Mediterraneo" off-shore world championship".
– Honda Europe press presentation Africa Twin 2020
– Beta Motor tests 2019 range for customers and riders
– Iveco: world presentation of 4×4 vehicles
– Iveco: incentive trips for journalists and VIP guests
– Iveco: Lady trucks. VIP trips for family members of the world's biggest customers
– Autodromo di Monza 2 editions “Sport Avventura day", exhibition of company products, events, shows, car and motorbike test drives
– Autodromo di Monza F1 Grand Prix and Rally di Monza, exhibition and commercial areas for companies
– Assicurazioni Generali and Vision Ottica Locarno Venezia Bike and Boat Adventure.
– MV Agusta and Missoni: Superbike branding at the Italian Grand Prix and charity auction at Bonhams in Paris of the replica of the bike designed by Missoni
– Red Bull, Coca Cola, Heineken and Karpesky: Monza circuit F1 Grand Prix display areas
– Lugano Cavalli. International horse show. Organization of food and beverage area, lounge area, organization of shows, entertainment.
– Eni: driving simulators at moto GP races
– Vodafone: Tunisia convention, team building in the desert
– Regione Lombardia, H3G, Nestlè, Michelin, Fiditalia: Sicuri su due ruote. Road show road safety education in Italian squares
– Fiera di Montichiari: “Safe on two wheels" driving school for children
– Province of Brescia: road safety, driving lessons in middle and high schools with driving simulators
– Confindustria: national convention in Monza
– Piaggio: Paris Dakar Rally, Vespa image relaunch project in France
– Piaggio: “Vespa Trophy" project to relaunch the Vespa image in Italy